SAurabh sir..can u pls tell me pros and cons of taking a drop.......also if i take drop how should be my approach towards the studies den......my bitsat is on 16 th may.....and i am getting around 250 in TIME mock papers is der any hope in bitsat...

SAurabh sir..can u pls tell me pros and cons of taking a drop.......also if i take drop how should be my approach towards the studies den......my bitsat is on 16th may.....and i am getting around 250 in TIME mock papers is der any hope in bitsat...

Grade:12

1 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
8 years ago
Dear student, BITSAT, JEE ADV these exams are on national platform, need a very comprehensive study and approach.
Taking drop is a risk, no idea what would happen at last,,, so don’t think about BITSAT only...second thing, if your previous score was qualifying, then and only then you can think of taking a drop.
If in any practice paper, you are above 75 % of its total marks, then there is some hope...
I would like to advice you, pls practice as much as you can from Arihant Publication book....and make a record of your growth in score..
Then Let me know....

Good Luck.....

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free