Respected sir/ ma`am I am aspiring for nsit or dtu. if I am not able to get into it by the general process I will try to get in kashmiri migrant quota. the only thing that worries me is that would anyone come to know about it that I am in by this process. I just want to know whether the teachers and my mates would come to know about it? also I want to know whether I can apply in general category first of all and can later try to get admission through kashmiri quota if I don`t get it through the general process?

Respected sir/ ma`am
I am aspiring for nsit or dtu. if I am not able to get into it by the general process I will try to get in kashmiri migrant quota. the only thing that worries me is that would anyone come to know about it that I am in by this process. I just want to know whether the teachers and my mates would come to know about it? also I want to know whether I can apply in general category first of all and can later try to get admission through kashmiri quota if I don`t get it through the general process?

Grade:

1 Answers

aman kumar jha jha
36 Points
10 years ago
i would say,never lie to anyone because students get to know about each other in the course of 4 years. and if they know this from someone else .this will affect u even worse. no matter through which quota u enter the college.be frank . and yes u can get admission through the category which u have filled in your form

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free