is vit cs a good option or bits dual courses at score of 293 in bitsat2015

is vit cs a good option or bits dual courses at score of 293 in bitsat2015

Grade:12th pass

9 Answers

Avinash
askIITians Faculty 1241 Points
8 years ago
BITS got good ranking than VIT but CS isa very good branch. If you are very much interested to take up CS go for it. As u said dual courses in BITS you didnt mention about which branch it is and in which branch u are interested in order to assess properly.
Post the details on my thread so that i can give a proper idea.
Piyush Soni
24 Points
8 years ago
sir i want to go to bits any campus and my prefered branch is mechenical so do i have any chance of selection in bits ….i can take any dual course 
Avinash
8 years ago
For ur marks its tough to get mech seat in BITS of any campus
Piyush Soni
24 Points
8 years ago
what about dual courses any one

sajid
615 Points
8 years ago
in BITS you didnt mention about which branch it is and in which branch u are interested in order to assess properly. as per your marks it is somewhat hard to get bits but hope for the best
Piyush Soni
24 Points
8 years ago
but last year biological science cut off was 284 and 285 ….....and chemistry was 286 and 288.....
i can take any branch ...no such prefrence …....i am a dropper so bits ismy only choice ….i screwd my advance ..so....

Avinash
8 years ago
If you are more interested to take any dual course its better to take MSc Maths as you can go for Software jobs after graduation. Some times MSc Maths got huge placements than Lower level B tech or BE programs..You may also get B E Manufacturing too.

Dont worry, choose wisely. All the best.
mohit vashishtha
144 Points
8 years ago
ITS TRUE THAT BITS IS BETTER THAN VIT BUT IF U R GETTING CSE IN VIT.THEN THATS GREAT .
U MAY TAKE IT. IT IS A WORTHY OPTION . AND SIMULTANEOUSLY TRY IF U CAN GET SOME GOOD BRANCH IN WAITING LIST.
BEST WISHES FOR U...
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
Yes for sure yes BITS has earned a very good name and fame in the field of education but VIT is also no less in this regard...I guide you to compare the placement record of these institutions and then only take final decision, otherwise placementwise, infrastructure-wise and quality education wise there are many other universities which have earned a very good image. to name a few, I can say that you may visit websites of – Jharkhand Rai University, Ranchi.......Banasthali University, Banasthali,......Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi,.....Lovely Professional University, Phagwara etc.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free