i want to know that i have given my first jee mains in 2016 and i am not qualified for jee advance and in 2017 i cleared jee mains and advance but not getting IIT . am i eligible for 2018 jee advance

i want to know that i have given my first jee mains in 2016 and i am not qualified for jee advance and in 2017 i cleared jee mains and advance but not getting IIT .
am i eligible for 2018 jee advance

Grade:12th pass

3 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
6 years ago
No dear, sorry as there are only two maximum chances for Advance exam, I donot think you are eligible for the exam in 2018
Regards
Sahil
Piyush Maheshwari
44 Points
6 years ago
Yes you are eligible for JEE Adv 2018 because you did not attempt JEE Adv in 2016. But since you passed class 12 in 2016 or 2015, you might not be eligible for JEE Adv 2018. See rules in information brochure on website.
Nondita
88 Points
5 years ago
Dear student, you need to check with the website of JEE. I doubt if you are eligible for JEE Advance as per the year of doing class 12. Opt for some of the good private universities like LPU, SRM, VIT, etc offering various specializations in B.Tech.
They have their different criteria for admissions. Some offer admission on basis of JEE scores, some offer admission on basis of their own tests and some offer admission on the basis of both. Some even offer direct admission on basis of your marks in class 12. Some of the universities also offer scholarships on basis of your performance in class 12 or JEE or even during the course.
All these universities offer world class learning atmosphere to students along with good placements. Check their websites for more details.
Good luck.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free