i study in class 12H cg board and i want to join nit in machnical branch so what type of exam do i have to give.

i study in class 12H cg board and i want to join nit in machnical branch so what type of exam do i have to give. 

Grade:12

3 Answers

Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
You need to focus on your mandatory subjects – Physics, Chem and Mathematics, thereafter appear in JEE Mains test and then in Jee Advanced and must do well in both the tests, based on your score you can get an entry in NIT or any other reputed institution of the country....right now what you can do on your own is --pay a visit to the websites of certain chosen one reputed institutions along with NIt where Btech programs are being run and check out all the relevant details...i can suggest some names like – College of Engg, Roorkee, Roorkee,.....LBS College of Engg, Kasargod….…...LPU,PHG,Punjab.................BITS Pilani etc
ng29
1698 Points
8 years ago
u have to give jee mains exam to get admisssion in nit and also u have to get good percentage in boards also as boards had also weightage in rank of jee main
in jee main there are 90 questions , 30 each of physics chem and maths of objective type

APPROVE IF USEFUL
sajid
615 Points
8 years ago
to get admission in nit you have to qualify jee mains

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free