I love web development and web content management both at front end and back end is it worth it to prepare for IIT because I have seen people who have focused on learning it rather than preparing for IIT for 2yrs and will the knowledge that I will get at IIT be different?

I love web development and web content management both at front end and back end is it worth it to prepare for IIT because I have seen people who have focused on learning it rather than preparing for IIT for 2yrs and will the knowledge that I will get at IIT be different?

Grade:11

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ sahil 
yes, u should join iit , beacuse if u can join in the cse courses in iit , the lab are fully furnished their to do your work , u can do as many things as possible related to the web development . 
so, better join iit ,. 
and also after 4 years u will be having a top notch job with maximumj salary in MNC . 
but for that u hv to do hard work at least for 2 years . 
and abt the people , whoc focused on learning , YES , u will get some diff knowledge in iit , there u will meet very smart kind of people as well as professors , they are very dynamic . 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free