I have Got Mains – 124 CBSE – 94.2 Advance – 113 Bitsat – 267 I might get CSE in DTU or Delhi Nit by OBC quota. But also want to Prepare and do well in Advance and BISTSAT – 2015. due to my HUGE desire to join those Institutes. But my my parents won’t let me drop a year. So i would want to know if I could Do my preparations for them along with my first year at DTU or NITD. Please give your respectable suggestions. Thank You

I have Got
Mains – 124
CBSE – 94.2
Advance – 113
Bitsat – 267
I might get CSE in DTU or Delhi Nit by OBC quota. But also want to Prepare and do well in Advance and BISTSAT – 2015. due to my HUGE desire to join those Institutes. But my my parents won’t let me drop a year. So i would want to know if I could Do my preparations for them along with my first year at DTU or NITD.
Please give your respectable suggestions.
Thank You

Grade:12th Pass

2 Answers

bharat bajaj IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty 122 Points
9 years ago
You may do the preparations with your first year, but your schedule will be quite hectic. You would have to manage your grades side by side if in case you couldnt achieve a good rank in 2015, then to continue your study there. If you are very much confident that you will study hard next year, convince your parents to let you drop this year. Dont prepare side by side in first year, it would be very difficult.
THanks
Bharat Bajaj
IIT Delhi
askiitians faculty
Vignesh M
42 Points
9 years ago
Thank You !!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free