I am really really weak in organic chem. and kinda weak in circles and straight lines. Is there any hope for me to crack BITSAT and get a course in CS.

I am really really weak in organic chem. and kinda weak in circles and straight lines.
Is there any hope for me to crack BITSAT and get a course in CS.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Darsh patel
103 Points
5 years ago
Yes definitely,See if you are weak at organic chemistry it will not work much but circles and straight lines consist of only max 2 question which are worth neglecting...But for organic chemistry it consisted 1/3 portion of chemistry part which can't be neglected.So try to start organic chemistry from basic and just don't crame the reactions as not the same reaction will be asked in the exam instead try to understand the reaction mechanism and it will turn out to be easy for you to underaunde organic chemistry after the understanding developed about the reaction mechanisms.if it still not work just learn the substitution and the elimination reactions as they are the heart of organic chemistry and 1/2  of the question in organic consist of these two only.Hope it works.Best  of luck for your preparation.come out with flying colouring vistar....Plz approve  my answer

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free