i am preparing for bitsat 2015. i wish to get mechanical branch at goa campus.after solving mock tests i am preety confident on getting min 260 marks out of 450. but the cutoff seems to be very high, will you pleas guide me that how to get the remaining 40 to 50 marks to have good total ? I am weak in organic and some parts of inorganic chem, as there are very few days left for the exam, i would be pleased if i get to know that what exactly i should go for.

i am preparing for bitsat 2015. i wish to get mechanical branch at goa campus.after solving mock tests i am preety confident on getting min 260 marks out of 450. but the cutoff seems to be very high, will you pleas guide me that how to get the remaining 40 to 50 marks to have good total ? I am weak in organic and some parts of inorganic chem, as there are very few days left for the exam, i would be pleased if i get to know that what exactly i should go for.

Grade:Select Grade

1 Answers

Paul Wagnor
17 Points
8 years ago
BITSAT is truly a big leap to go...if u aren’t able to make it there, i would recommend to join somewhere else with eqaul name and fame...you can try at KK Vagh Inst, Nagpur, JJTU Rajasthan, LPU, Phagwara, PEC Patiala

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free