I am confident enough of scoring more than 400 in BITSAT but I think I would be scoring an aggregrate lower than required. (i.e. 75%) Although I would have more than 60% in each of the subjects. Can I get admission in BITS?

I am confident enough of scoring more than 400 in BITSAT but I think I would be scoring an aggregrate lower than required. (i.e. 75%) Although I would have more than 60% in each of the subjects. Can I get admission in BITS?

Grade:12th pass

6 Answers

Sachin Bhutani
40 Points
10 years ago
Although in my knowledge if aggregate is less than 75% then u can`t get the admission to BITS.
Sachin Bhutani
40 Points
10 years ago
How u are confident so much of scoring 400 in bitsat. I just wanna to know if u r confident from which book or how u schedule urself in dtudy and how u study and what you study. For BITSAT BITS-PILANI.
Ritwik Jay
24 Points
9 years ago
I took a couple of Mock BITSAT Tests and I scored above 400. But I have a doubt regarding my board. Is the admission still possible?
Sachin Bhutani
40 Points
9 years ago
Although my friend secured on the point 74.9% in boards and 310 in bitsat 2013. And he get admission to chemical engineering pilani campus. But his admission is very difficult because not securing 75% aggregate. After 2 interview at pilani he get admitted. They ask him about board percentage. But finally got seat. This tired him a lot. Now its upon board of pilani whether any interview is done or not this year.
Ritwik Jay
24 Points
9 years ago
Thank you so much for telling e. It means there can be a hope.
Ritwik Jay
24 Points
9 years ago
I wanted to ask.. Do the BITS staff conduct an interview for this purpose..?

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free