How to submit declaration form for gen- ews,after submission of declaration if we can upload latest ews certificate of yes where can we submit

How to submit declaration form for gen- ews,after submission of declaration if we can upload latest ews certificate of yes where can we submit

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Dr Iruwa
34 Points
2 years ago
I want to share my experience with the world on how I got my love back and saved my marriage. We were married for 7 years with 2 kids. We had a little misunderstanding and she moved out of the house and went ahead to file for divorce. I pleaded and tried everything but still, nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster Dr. Mahlangu who eventually helped me out. I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice. He did a reunion spell for me and asked me to do some certain things which I did according to his instructions. Within 48 days she called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma she had cost me,  she discontinued the divorce case in court, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily. The kids are happy too and we are expecting our third child. I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news. I just thought I should share my experience cause I strongly believe someone out there needs it.You can contact him via:whataspp : +27787390989, 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free