hey could you tell me the best books to refer at ths stage for jee to revise all the stuff and also i woould love to know how iit chennai sets its papers ..like which areas they focus more than others.. what are their fav topics to ask...and stuff like that

hey could you tell me the best books to refer at ths stage for jee to revise all the stuff

and also i woould love to know how iit chennai sets its papers ..like which areas they focus more than others.. what are their fav topics to ask...and stuff like that

Grade:12

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
dear ananya 
currently there are less time for jee , so, u can practice last 5 years paper now , and also study those topics which needs some focus at your end . 
make sure u have heavy grasp on topics like complex number , vector algebra , mechanics , semiconducter , organic nomenclature , reaction intermediate etc .. 
and everyday attend 3-4 mock test (topic test ) and analyse your mistake . 
you can practice 2010 paper ,  . and remember iit madras are in the charge of website designing , publishing answer key and declaration of result , and the paper will set by top 5 iit including madras . 
HOPE IT CLEARS 
REGARDS 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free