Hello Sir I have got 620843 CRL rank in jee main and my st category rank is 14591 can I get any GFTI. I am confused regarding cut offs in the attached image. It is written st rank above in the column. Is it ST rank or AIR including all categories.

Hello Sir
          I have got 620843 CRL rank in jee main and my st category rank is 14591 can I get any GFTI. I am confused regarding cut offs in the attached image. It is written st rank above in the column. Is it ST rank or AIR including all categories.

Question Image
Grade:12

4 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
8 years ago
Dear student, no chance of getting BITS R, with this AIR 620843 in ST cat..
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
The score that you have mentioned, does not seem to be much encouraging, and for better picture you should visit the official weblink of Jeemains and get to know what is the current status and accordingly you will be able to make out where do you stand,....if you are still confused, then try at some other reputed institutions, like – ITM Uni, Gurgaon,........Galgotias Uni, greater Noida,..............Sri Jagdish Prasad Jhabarmal Uni, Jhunjhunu,Rajasthan,..............Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara, Punjab
Prajwal Kavad
603 Points
8 years ago
the rank in opening and closing mentioned is CRL (AIR) not sc rank
Akshit Matthew
80 Points
8 years ago
It is the CRL rank, not the category rank.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free