Hello guys, I made a stupidiest mistake a person could ever do in JEE mains i.e omr filling mistake .I was supposed to get 186 but I got 112 and couldn’t even clear Mains .. I didn’t really apply for other exams because I was kind of confident, that I would clear advance. Also I got only 254 in BITSAT, I’ve lost all the confidence in myself,.............. and now I’m left with two choices, NIIT University is a college I might get ….....or take a drop and prepare again. So I wanna ask you guys that is NIIT univ worth it ? Can i got there study and also prepare for mains simultaneously? is that college great ? Please help Thank you ...

Hello guys,

I made a stupidiest mistake a person could ever do in JEE mains i.e omr filling mistake .I was supposed to get 186 but I got 112 and couldn’t even clear Mains .. I didn’t really apply for other exams because I was kind of confident, that I would clear advance. 
Also I got only 254 in BITSAT, I’ve lost all the confidence in myself,.............. and now I’m left with two choices,
NIIT University is a college I might get ….....or take a drop and prepare again. So I wanna ask you guys that is NIIT univ worth it ? Can i got there study and also prepare for mains simultaneously?
is that college great ? Please help 

Thank you ...

Grade:12

1 Answers

Arun Kumar IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty 256 Points
9 years ago

You should go for JEE again because next year you will do better than this year and of course they are better than NIIT.

Arun Kumar

IIT delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free