Good afternoon Sir/Ma’am My all india rank is 45956 in Jee Mains . I belong to general category . Which College should I go for? Currently I am also getting Mechanical in Lnmiit . I am interested in doing CS/IT Please help !! Thank You :)

Good afternoon Sir/Ma’am

My all india rank is 45956 in Jee Mains . I belong to general category . Which College should I go for?
Currently I am also getting Mechanical in Lnmiit .
I am interested in doing CS/IT 
Please help !!

Thank You :)

Grade:12

3 Answers

DON
9 Points
8 years ago
sorry but you cannot get admisson in NIT , GO FOR UR Mechanical in Lnmiit .45956 IS A BAD RANK and my suggestion is don’t even do counselling .
Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
Select the branch in which you have the interest. For selection of better college please visit the official website of jee main for getting the knowledge of previous year opening and closing rank for differnt institutes. Thanks
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
You can check the current updates ofrankings and counselling rounds’ result at  the official weblink of JEE main and along with that you may visit the websites of some other leading institutions as well where you may get quality education and better placement.....try at – Bhagalpur Engg College, Bhagalpur,...........Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,........Madhav Inst of Tech and Sci, Gwalior,.............JJTU Rajasthan

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free