For admission in NIT’s ,which rank should be considerd.I am from SC category. Should I consider the general AIR or category AIR for cut off.

For admission in NIT’s ,which rank should be considerd.I am from SC category. Should I consider the general AIR or category AIR for cut off.

Grade:12th pass

5 Answers

VAISHNAVI BATHINA
130 Points
8 years ago
AIR Rank for NIT
Aditya Borde
40 Points
8 years ago
Please read the question carefully.

Avinash
askIITians Faculty 1241 Points
8 years ago
There is no such kind of consideration. Category rank is given for the allocation of category seats
Prajwal Kavad
603 Points
8 years ago
no they see your all india rank, but due to sc category opening and closing ranks are relaxed highly difference go upto a lakh sometimes
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
On the top AIR is considered and the categories are given their due relaxation as per the category cutoff list,.....just try to find out [by visiting JEE mains’ official weblink] what is the current status so that the actual picture may be visible to you,,,,if you cracked in there, nothing like that, otherwise you may have the second way out, i.e. visiting the official websittes of some chosen elite class institutions where you may seek admissionn and get to know the actual picture, try any of these – Sastra Uni, Thanjavur,.........Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,............SSN College of Engg, Kalavakkam,...........Maxim Inst of Teh, Bhopal

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free