do i have any least chance of getting into bits (any of the three campus) with a score of 60?????? please … very eager to know!!!!!!

do i have any least chance of getting into bits (any of the three campus) with a score of 60?????? please … very eager to know!!!!!!

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI KAVYA
I AM VERY VERY SORRY BUT THERE IS NO CHANCE OF YOU TO GET ANY BRANCH IN BITS IN ANY CAMPUS AS YOUR MARKS ARE VERY LOW. BUT YOU CAN TRY FOR IT NEXT YEAR OR CAN GO FOR A PRIVATE INSTITUTE. REMEBER” FAILURES ARE PART OF LIFE AND IF YOU DONOT FAIL YOU WILL NEVER LEARN”
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ kavya 
the score of 60 are very low as compared to the 450 , which is the total marks in bitsat exam . 
and the seat in bits are very covated and getting that are so difficult u can say . 
this year cutoff for b.pharm went for 210 , and rest  thing have a cutoff for 350 above . 
so, for getting a seat in bits the min. mark u have to score is 250-320 . 
bits are the most prestigious college in india after the old iits , so, for that reason their cutoff are in high demand , the least went in 2014 , that is 160 for b.;pharm . 
and after that it increases in exponential manner . 
SO, TAKE A LONG TERM COACHING AND FOCUS ON THE PREVIOUS YEAR PAPER AND ACCURACY . BITSAT DEMANDS SPEED TOO MCUH . 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free