Dear Sir, I would like to bring it to your notice that the IITJEE Practice papers that you have put up on your siteis having some problems. (1)Practice Paper titled 12 CCP....the Paper II solutions are missing (2)Free test paper(titled Askiitians001) that you have sent through email are having the same problem...paper II solutions are missing. Iwould be obliged if you rectify these mistakes at the earliest and send me the corrected papers or put them up on the site at the earliest so that everybody could avail your papers(coz they r vry helpful)..

Dear Sir,
I would like to bring it to your notice that the IITJEE Practice papers that you have put up on your siteis having some problems.
(1)Practice Paper titled 12 CCP....the Paper II solutions are missing
(2)Free test paper(titled Askiitians001) that you have sent through email are having the same problem...paper II solutions are missing.

Iwould be obliged if you rectify these mistakes at the earliest and send me the corrected papers or put them up on the site at the earliest so that everybody could avail your papers(coz they r vry helpful)..

Grade:12

1 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
7 years ago
Hii
We have made the changes although .You can now contact our refreshed tabs and get hold on the corrected papers with solutions and even if you find some discrepancy in that you can contact us .

Best of Luck

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free