HONOURABLE SIR/MADAM, I AM A DROP OUT. MY PAST PERFOMANCE IS 10TH BOARD - 95 . 12TH BOARD - 87. IIT - EML RANK - 1890 . AIEEE - 18090 . BITSAT SCORE - 292. NOW I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THAT CAN I MAKE IT THROUGH A GOOD RANK IN AIEEE, IITJEE OR BITSAT. i.e. TOP 100 IN AIEEE OR TOP 200 IN IIT OR A SCORE OF ABOVE 400 IN BITSAT. PLEASE TELL. WHAT TO DO SIR, TO GET THAT ? YOURS TRULY, THANKING YOU !!

HONOURABLE SIR/MADAM,

I AM A DROP OUT. MY PAST PERFOMANCE IS 10TH BOARD - 95. 12TH BOARD - 87. IIT - EML RANK - 1890. AIEEE - 18090. BITSAT SCORE - 292.

NOW I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THAT CAN I MAKE IT THROUGH A GOOD RANK IN AIEEE, IITJEE OR BITSAT. i.e. TOP 100 IN AIEEE OR TOP 200 IN IIT OR A SCORE OF ABOVE 400 IN BITSAT. PLEASE TELL.

WHAT TO DO SIR, TO GET THAT ?

YOURS TRULY,

THANKING YOU       !!                                           

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
14 years ago

Dear Kushagra

upto 12th standard your performance is excellent . but after that it is not up to the mark.

it is common problem with most of the student.

for to perform well in compitative exam you  need a right guidanse plus your hard work.

from now very limited time is left ,its a time of revision.your should start revising your syllabus. a

and also solve model papers at least one in two days.

Ont loose ur confidence. Work hard and utilize the time available effectively. Also utilize the faculties of the coaching

centres to know about the techniques of solving the problems and also the what kind of study materials can give the problems

which are more related to the JEE exams..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free