Sir,I am Ashutosh currently studying in class 9th.I am in a great dilemma what to do?I study in a cbse school but study both icse and cbse books.I want to become an iitian.There is a boy in my section who just puzzles me when he tells that he studies class 11th and 12t books from now.And he is the topper of our school.Can you give me some good tips books for class 9th and 10th to make a strong base as you have already provided books for 11th and 12th.Any help would be highly appreciated

Sir,I am Ashutosh currently studying in class 9th.I am in a great dilemma what to do?I study in a cbse school but study both icse and cbse books.I want to become an iitian.There is a boy in my section who just puzzles me when he tells that he studies class 11th and 12t books from now.And he is the topper of our school.Can you give me some good tips books for class 9th and 10th to make a strong base as you have already provided books for 11th and 12th.Any help would be highly appreciated

Grade:11

3 Answers

vamsi
43 Points
10 years ago

My best advise you to don''t read 12th&11th books now.Get grip on 9th class subjects.Do maths very high.Because CBSE maths some more not sufficient to write IIT.

gyan prakash
38 Points
10 years ago

Ashutosh, u shd nt get distracted by ut frnd, and shd concentrate on ur 9th and 10th, and just work hard on maths as it will hav a big impact on ur IIT''s.

gyan prakash
38 Points
10 years ago

Ashutosh, u shd nt get distracted by ur frnd, and shd concentrate on ur 9th and 10th, and just work hard on maths as it will hav a big impact on ur IIT''s.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free