Books: ISC texbooks based on the new common syllabus Other books, mostly for reference(already bought) Physics - Concepts of Physics by H.C. Verma; Principles(/Fundamentals) of Physics by Halliday, Resnick and Walker Chemistry Physical Chemistry - Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations by R.C. Mukherjee Inorganic Chemistry - Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J.D. Lee Organic Chemistry - Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd Mathematics Mathematics for Class XI & XII by R.D. Sharma Higher Algebra by Hall and Knight Other books to practice problems in each subject (Please suggest some) A correspondence course and an online test series from coaching institutes Please suggest which coaching institutes I should go for. I'm thinking of choosing Resonance for the correspondence course and either Bansal Classes or Resonance or both for the test series.

Books: ISC texbooks based on the new common syllabus
Other books, mostly for reference(already bought)
Physics - Concepts of Physics by H.C. Verma; Principles(/Fundamentals) of Physics by Halliday, Resnick and Walker
Chemistry
Physical Chemistry - Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations by R.C. Mukherjee
Inorganic Chemistry - Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J.D. Lee
Organic Chemistry - Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd
Mathematics
Mathematics for Class XI & XII by R.D. Sharma
Higher Algebra by Hall and Knight

Other books to practice problems in each subject (Please suggest some)

A correspondence course and an online test series from coaching institutes
Please suggest which coaching institutes I should go for. I'm thinking of choosing Resonance for the correspondence course and either Bansal Classes or Resonance or both for the test series.

Grade:

2 Answers

anurag hundal
21 Points
10 years ago

more than enough!

Science Student
4 Points
10 years ago
It says there is 1 reply to this post, but I don''t see any reply.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free