hey guys,i have given the jee main this year and got 57 marks.i am planning to give the exam again next year.i wish to prepare by myself,without any coaching classes due to personal and financial reaons.it is quite possible to get good marks in jee-main and advanced without coaching,right?

hey guys,i have given the jee main this year and got 57 marks.i am planning to give the exam again next year.i wish to prepare by myself,without any coaching classes due to personal and financial reaons.it is quite possible to get good marks in jee-main and advanced without coaching,right?

Grade:

5 Answers

Nimish Singh
19 Points
10 years ago
Hey dude I am in class 12 this year.i also non coaching student but I do correspondence course of resonance which is very helpful.i would like to advice you that it is very difficult to ge iit without coaching but the path is full of obstacles. You should not take risk for next year without coaching .but if you will be satisfied with nit then you should give next year because next year you will surely get at least nit trichy.Do what your heart say but I will still prefer to go for another year and get good rank for NIT.
Madhukar Thalore
58 Points
10 years ago

Ya if you have a strong desire to clear jee main and advanced you can clear it without any coaching.

ALL THE BEST.!

anurag hundal
21 Points
10 years ago

Yeah sure it is...but you gotta work harder than the others!

I am with you as i myself never went to coaching classes.....i am giving the exam in 2014!

So...it.s self study!

Best of luck!

sahil gupta
4 Points
10 years ago

@anurag while i will be aiming for IIT,but frankly my main aim is to get a good rank in the mains,and i would be okay with admissions in NIT''s,or NSIT/DTU. 

Akash Kumar Dutta
98 Points
10 years ago

there is nothing impossible.
einstein never took a tuition.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free