somehow my fate was not with me in jee main day, I started panicing and did many errors and I did not get qualified for jee adv. presently m prep to get into bits pilani but m unaware wat level of q comes, I want to score more than 300 in bits plz give me suggestion how shall I prepare chem coz in chem I have seen many unseen q theory based ones plz hlp.

somehow my fate was not with me in jee main day, I started panicing and did many errors and I did not get qualified for jee adv.

presently m prep to get into bits pilani but m unaware wat level of q comes, I want to score more than 300 in bits plz give me suggestion how shall I prepare chem coz in chem I have seen many unseen q theory based ones plz hlp.

Grade:12th Pass

3 Answers

mohit yadav
54 Points
10 years ago

question level of bits is same as that of jee advanced only

sarthak mitra
19 Points
10 years ago

i can understand ur condition.... u r quiet depressed and upset.......if u want to get into bits pilani..... the job is tougher than getting into iit....so the exam u have to score at least 330 to get mother stream in pilani......questions are of aieee level ....170 Q,s in 180 mins.... take many tests.... thats the only way to crack bits...u can follow past year q''s------

Nikhil Kumar
18 Points
10 years ago
hello my condition is same as that of you.i also didn''t qualify for jee adv. i also very weak in chem abut also in maths. i took mock papers of bitsat an score only 112 marks please tell me how to increase marks.i didn''t took coaching from any institutes and hence don''t know much concepts. I am very depressed.My parents don''t want me to waste 1 year for drop and i don''t think they have enough money for drop and coaching. Please somebody tell me what to do. i have only 14 days left for exams how can i prepare fastly and effectively.however i bought mtg book on bitsat, but as i don''t know much concept most of the question generally in chem and maths are strange. please understand my situation how i can increase my potential,... .

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free