Hello, I am a student from Mumbai, currently in std 11th, well im very much confused about the criteria to seek admission in Engineering Colleges. Ive taken Physics,Chemistry, Mathematics And Computer Science instead of Biology.. so my doubt is... will they consider Computer Science marks of a student for TOP 20 percentile wala criteria?? m really confused...is Computer Science really important for selection in Engineerin colleges? Plz reply soon..!

Hello,

I am a student from Mumbai, currently in std 11th,

well im very much confused about the criteria to seek admission in Engineering Colleges.

Ive taken Physics,Chemistry, Mathematics And Computer Science instead of Biology..

so my doubt is...

will they consider Computer Science marks of a student for TOP 20 percentile wala criteria??

m really confused...is Computer Science really important for selection in Engineerin colleges?

Plz reply soon..!

Grade:12

2 Answers

Debashish Shekhor Roy
33 Points
11 years ago

yes all the subjects are equally important in the boards and the same in jee too..........so you have to be very sincere n every subject...........

best of luck........Smile

Srushti Deshmukh
16 Points
10 years ago

Since Computer science might be your optional sunject and playing equal role in board results, it is included in the 20 percentile criteria.

Specifically, Computer Science is not important for selection in collegess, any other subject would even do.. but yes +2 level CS would help definitely in dgreee level courses..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free