plz tell me abt the entrance exams in india .. i am abhinav from sirsa haryana email- thelyricalmassacre@gmail.com does DCE and NSIT requires entrance exam . and is just only for delhi students ,,,and for mee too what rank i want...is it easy to take admissions there ...and aall entrance exams and too clear a concept about PEC chandigarh and thapar university patiala ..does it also wants diff. exam plz must clear,,, and mail on my account soon i am waiting 4 ur rply regaeds ABHINAV SIRSA HARYANA thelyricalmassacre@gmail.com

plz tell me abt the entrance exams in india .. i am abhinav from sirsa haryana email- thelyricalmassacre@gmail.com does DCE and NSIT requires entrance exam . and is just only for delhi students ,,,and for mee too what rank i want...is it easy to take admissions there ...and aall entrance exams and too clear a concept about PEC chandigarh and thapar university patiala ..does it also wants diff. exam plz must clear,,, and mail on my account soon i am waiting 4 ur rply regaeds ABHINAV SIRSA HARYANA thelyricalmassacre@gmail.com

Grade:12

1 Answers

Aman Bansal
592 Points
11 years ago

Dear Abhinav,

Admissions in DTU and NSIT are through AIEEE and 85% seats in both the colleges are  reserved for Delhi Students.

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. 

http://www.askiitians.com/packages/packages.aspx

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free