What will be the selection procedure for ISEET. I have heard that 50% weightage will be given to boards and 50% to ISEET MAIN and based on that top 50,000 students will be selected who will be competing for ISEET ADVANCE on basis of which the final selection will be made. Is this true? If not, what will be the procedure for selection?

What will be the selection procedure for ISEET. I have heard that 50% weightage will be given to boards and 50% to ISEET MAIN and based on that top 50,000 students will be selected who will be competing for ISEET ADVANCE on basis of which the final selection will be made. Is this true? If not, what will be the procedure for selection?

Grade:

1 Answers

Ronit Mohanty
33 Points
11 years ago

Pattern

The ISEET will consist of 2 papers, namely:

• ISEET Main
  • ISEET Advance

Each of these will be of 3 hours duration.

The ISEET Main and ISEET Advance will be conducted from 10 am to 5 pm on the same day.

Each State Government and Institute can now decide the specific weightage given to Boards, ISEET Advance and Mains exams as per their regulations. Performance in class 12th exam will carry a weightage of not less than 40% of the total score....

The final cut-off list of ISEET will be generated in three steps.

First Step - Marks of class 12th will be considered and at least 40% weightage of the board result will be taken for the same.

Second Step - ISEET will be conducted for rest of the 60% weight-age.

For ISEET there will be two papers:

• First Paper (ISEET Main) - logical & reasoning skills of the student will be tested through aptitude test for 30% weight age.
  • Second Paper (ISEET Advance) - Subject questions i.e. Physics, Chemistry & Maths advanced to the board level and near to AIEEE level will be asked for rest of the 30% weight age.Then selection will b made on the basis of ranking.

If u like click yes below. RONIT MOHANTY

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free