can anyone tell me questions or the topics that have come in bitsat 2012 till now? anyone who have given bitsat 2012?

can anyone tell me questions or the topics that have come in bitsat 2012 till now?
anyone who have given bitsat 2012?

Grade:12th Pass

2 Answers

Harish R
37 Points
11 years ago

Its difficult to remember the questions but i can tell you the topics.

If you are not so thorough in inorganic chemistry its better to read it now as there were some indirect questions from d,f block and also environmental chemistry.

In physics there were more concept related questions. More number of questions were there from optics and modern physics. It is better to remember formulas in Laws of Motions, waves and also other chapters relating to some basic questions like motion down an inclined plane and pulleys as there wont be enough time to derive it there. 

In maths, concentrate on calculus mainly integration. There were atleast 3 questions from integrals and 2 from differential equations for me. The questions from coordinate geometry were pretty lengthy so learn all the basic equations of tangents and normals of all the conics. 

All the best for your exam. Hope  you do well

If you like my answer please approve it by clicking on the "yes" given below!!!!Smile

shubham k
20 Points
11 years ago

can you tell some questions of chemistry especially inorganic?

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free