my rank in viteee 2012 is 5614 and score in mit online test is 151...so if i get mechanical in both of them which institute should

my rank in viteee 2012 is 5614 and score in mit online test is 151...so if i get mechanical in both of them which institute should

Grade:12

3 Answers

aman kumar jha jha
36 Points
11 years ago

vit has a better ranking in india than mit... so accoding to me you should join vit

anmol gulwani
11 Points
11 years ago

see the ranking are totally corrupt

vit pays the people to rank it higher

that is why outlook india

refused to take vit in its list

same is the case of dataquest

while india today was bribed to show rank 8

so my suggestion is not to go with the corrupt

vit stands no where in front of manipal

mit got highest package 16 lac pa

and 4.5 avg

vit got only 500 above 4 lac

so choose manipal blindly

ananth s
18 Points
11 years ago

Though people from different parts of the country think its an excellent college . If u come down south to tamil nadu there is a totally different reputation this is eviddent from the no. of applicants from tamil nadu at only 8000 out of the total 1.5 lakhs students who applied.though their infrastucture is good ,their selection process isnt transperant and the student environment is bad.people in tn know the true face of vit .on the other hand mit manipal is very well established (58yrs compared to vit 25-30 yrs)and the enviroment is wonderful .If u vist their campus it is more often then not that u fall prey to their wonderful campus .their faculty too is very good.better not compare vit with mit cuz according to me mit is a few distant miles ahead.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free