I am in class 10 ryt now! My boards are from may/june! MY main motivation is to clear out NSEP and then Inpho and finally Ipho...i have already started studying HC VERMA from class 9 not the whole but some to get some concept and right now i am focusing basically on mechanics part....will i able to make it for NSEP and then IIT...literally physics is my best of all sciences...i feel so much excited while studying it...now all i need is it to prove my parents! :) so pls help me sir which books should help me and which all chapters do i need to focus!! :)

I am in class 10 ryt now! My boards are from may/june! MY main motivation is to clear out NSEP and then Inpho and finally Ipho...i have already started studying HC VERMA from class 9 not the whole but some to get some concept and right now i am focusing basically on mechanics part....will i able to make it for NSEP and then IIT...literally physics is my best of all sciences...i feel so much excited while studying it...now all i need is it to prove my parents! :) so pls help me sir which books should help me and which all chapters do i need to focus!! :)

Grade:10

1 Answers

Ashwin Muralidharan IIT Madras
290 Points
12 years ago

Hi Amin,

For some one passionate about Physics, Fundamentals of Physics - by Resnick and Halliday would be a very good read.

From the perspective of Problem Solving, Problems in General Physics - by IE Irodov; and Problems in Physics by Abhay Kumar Singh are very good books.

You already have HC Verma which is also a good book for a quick revision.

Wish you all the best.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free