sir,i want to ask as given in the newspapers of date 15th sep 2011 , in these newspapers it is given that there are some changes to be done in pattern of engieering entrance exams The changes are given that only one test will be held for all engineering colleges wether it is iitjee or AIEEE Is this rule will be applicable for students appearing for iitjee test in year 2013 also or will be emplemented from 2013-14 session?

sir,i want to ask as given in the newspapers of date 15th sep 2011 , in these newspapers it is given that there are some changes to be done in pattern of engieering entrance exams The changes are given that only one test will be held for all engineering colleges wether it is iitjee or AIEEE Is this rule will be applicable for students appearing for iitjee test in year 2013 also or will be emplemented from 2013-14 session?

Grade:11

1 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
12 years ago

Dear Rajat Aryan,

By 2013, there will only be one single examination for entrance to engineering and medical colleges in the country.

“Efforts will be to hold an all-India national test from 2013. This will smoothen the admission process into engineering and medical courses”

said Union HRD minister Kapil Sibal.

For  further information please click on the following link given below

http://entrance.icbse.com/aieee-iit-jee-entrance-exams-2013/

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you ...

Hope this helped you immensely...

Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-Madras

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!Smile

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free