sir i have given iit twice.....i also dropped but counld not get good rank in aieee.....i got 6712 rank in uptu...which college shuld i opt in uptu acccording 2 my rank?????and i wanna go in goood coollege...so which xams can in give next year....and what shuld be my aim????which is the best college i can get next year?????and how to study with my college this year???

sir i have given iit twice.....i also dropped but counld not get good rank in aieee.....i got 6712 rank in uptu...which college shuld i opt in uptu acccording 2 my rank?????and i wanna go in goood coollege...so which xams can in give next year....and what shuld be my aim????which is the best college i can get next year?????and how to study with my college this year???

Grade:11

2 Answers

Aman Bansal
592 Points
12 years ago

Dear Ershad,

You can reappear in AIEEE Exam if you fulfil the eligibility criteria for age,

Through a good rank in AIEEE you can get admission in NITs , IIITs and many self -financed institutes .

At your rank you can get admission in some good college and you should study fard at your college ,

Its the skills that are needede to become a good engineer rather than only a tag of good college.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

JibanJyoti Das
70 Points
12 years ago

u ca give

aieee

iit

exam

have a goood scre in aieee there r many good colleges whch u can gt directly if u ve gud rank below 1lakh or 1lakh 50 thousand...

4 ur colege in uptu u r the best 1 2 dcde-------

plzz approve my answer--plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free