Hi All, My brother is in a dilemma in joing in a graduation college please help him. He is thinking between SASTRA and normal b.tech college which is better.I heard only mechanical is good in SASTRA and also so many people are saying like instead of taking CSE and IT groups in SASTRA by paying so much money it would better join in normal college.What would u guys say?Please help him.

Hi All,
My brother is in a dilemma in joing in a graduation college please help him.
He is thinking between SASTRA and normal b.tech college which is better.I heard only mechanical is good in SASTRA and also so many people are saying like instead of taking CSE and IT groups in SASTRA by paying so much money it would better join in normal college.What would u guys say?Please help him.

Grade:

1 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
12 years ago

Dear divya komirishetty,

My advice to your brother as an analyst is that he should certainly go for SASTRA !!!

The Fee Structure as you think is not huge at all !! In fact the fee structure is more like Government Funded Institutions !!!!

And there is no such thing that only Mechanical Engg is good @ SASTRA and all other branches do not live up to the expectations !!!

CSE & IT @ SASTRA University are good really(for your information)

So there is no wrong in going for SASTRA University !!!!!

This University is the best among all other normal collges(as you call) !!!

Hope this helped you immensely..!!!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below..!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free