hello sir i gave iit this year bt didn't get through..also my aieee air is 50000...i won't be getting any good colleges.. my board % is 95% ..so my parents want me to pursue eco hons from srcc or lsr.. i want to do enineering and have my heart set on getting a good rank in iit jee next year.. but i cannot sit at home and prepare.i'll have to join a college.. i am confident that i can crack iit next year as i have realized where i went wrong.. so what should i do for the time being??is joing eco hons and studying simultaneously a good option?or should i join some college in ip? how is jamia..i am not a muslim..so will it be a problem?? and what about amity?

hello sir
i gave iit this year bt didn't get through..also my aieee air is 50000...i won't be getting any good colleges..
my board % is 95% ..so my parents want me to pursue eco hons from srcc or lsr..
i want to do enineering and have my heart set on getting a good rank in iit jee next year..
but i cannot sit at home and prepare.i'll have to join a college..
i am confident that i can crack iit next year as i have realized where i went wrong..
so what should i do for the time being??is joing eco hons and studying simultaneously a good option?or should i join some college in ip?
how is jamia..i am not a muslim..so will it be a problem??
and what about amity?

Grade:12th Pass

1 Answers

Avinash
askIITians Faculty 1241 Points
8 years ago
If you are really interested to go for a drop you should definitely keep in mind that it would be the last chance and also hard work in getting the concepts right this time and practising ample of problems,checking the status of your study material etc.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free