Hello Sir/Madam, My younger brother got the 5385 rank in UPSEE-2011 exams for the MCA seat in general category. I just need to know what are the possibilities to get government colleges and good private colleges. Please let me know the list of colleges in descending order. And, also what are the fees of govt colleges and private colleges. Thanks.

Hello Sir/Madam,

My younger brother got the 5385 rank in UPSEE-2011 exams for the MCA seat in general category. I just need to know what are the possibilities to get government colleges and good private colleges. Please let me know the list of colleges in descending order. And, also what are the fees of govt colleges and private colleges.

Thanks.

Grade:12th Pass

1 Answers

Aman Bansal
592 Points
12 years ago

Dear Student,

List of Top MCA Colleges in India

University of Delhi National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli
Banaras Hindu University, Varnasi ICSE – Institute Of Computer Science
North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon  International Institute of Information Technology Pune
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad MNNIT- Motilal Nehru National Institute Of Technology – Allahabad
Indian Institute of Technology – IIT Roorkee Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute
Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar (Punjab)  Andhra University – Colleges of Engineering
Cochin University of Science and Technology Kurukshetra University
H.P University Shimla RIT – Regional Institute of Technology Jamshedpur
Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology Vellore Institute of Technology
PSG College of Technology NITK – National Institute of Technology Karnataka
NIT – National Institute of Technology Warangal National Institute of Technology Rourkela
MCA University of Rajasthan Gujarat University
Pondicherry Central University Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Delhi
Goa University Punjab University
Mangalore University Nagpur University
Madurai Kamaraj University Anna University
Institute of Technology and Science, Gaziabad Dr. BR Ambedkar University, Agra
College of Engineering Kakinada Birla Institute of Information technology, Pilani
Regional Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur Birla Institute of Information technology Ranchi
IGNOU -Indira Gandhi National Open University Mahatma Gandhi Uniersity, Kochi
Sri Vasavi College, Erode Indian Institute of Technology – IIT Bombay
MCA – Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune Govt.College Of Engineering, Karad
Administrative Management College, Bangalore Jamia Hamdard University, hamdard Nagar, New Delhi
Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Banasthali

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free