My rank in UPSEE 2011 for B. Tech. are as follows: General Rank: 7633 SC Category rank: 226 Can I get EEE (on my top priority) or Mechanical or Computer or Civil branch in HBTI, Kanpur????? These would be my order of preference in branches… Which of these branch I am most likely to get??? Since I’ve got SC Category Rank 226, will that be helpful to me in getting any of these branches in HBTI??? PLEASE PLEASE REPLY SOON!!!!!!!!!! WAITING FOR REPLY………:-)

My rank in UPSEE 2011 for B. Tech. are as follows: General Rank: 7633 SC Category rank: 226 Can I get EEE (on my top priority) or Mechanical or Computer or Civil branch in HBTI, Kanpur????? These would be my order of preference in branches… Which of these branch I am most likely to get??? Since I’ve got SC Category Rank 226, will that be helpful to me in getting any of these branches in HBTI??? PLEASE PLEASE REPLY SOON!!!!!!!!!! WAITING FOR REPLY………:-)

Grade:

1 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
12 years ago

Dear Shubham Singh,

Mechanical & Civil Engg are the certain possibilities that you have in HBTI,Kanpur !!!

EEE is difficult i believe & Computer Science Engg is very difficult but Mech & Civil are possible(sure) ....

Your Category Rank is good so i believe that you will get the same !!!

Hope this answer helped you immensely dear...

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below..!!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free