My rank in UPSEE are as follows for B.Tech.: General Rank: 7633 SC Category rank: 226 Acc. to opening-closing rank of HBTI, I’ll be able to get IT in it whereas I can get all branches in Insititute of Engg & Tech. Should I go with IT branch in HBTI or I should go with IET, Lucknow?? In UPTU’s official website IET’s ranking is just below that of HBTI. But I didn’t find IET’s name in top engg colleges. Sir, please tell me about IET’s placement and whether I should go with IET, Lucknow or IT branch in HBTI, Kanpur……..

My rank in UPSEE are as follows for B.Tech.: General Rank: 7633 SC Category rank: 226 Acc. to opening-closing rank of HBTI, I’ll be able to get IT in it whereas I can get all branches in Insititute of Engg & Tech. Should I go with IT branch in HBTI or I should go with IET, Lucknow?? In UPTU’s official website IET’s ranking is just below that of HBTI. But I didn’t find IET’s name in top engg colleges. Sir, please tell me about IET’s placement and whether I should go with IET, Lucknow or IT branch in HBTI, Kanpur……..

Grade:

1 Answers

Avinash
askIITians Faculty 1241 Points
8 years ago
If you are really interesed in IT you can go for it otherwise choose ec ee cs mech civil etc

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free