My rank in UPTU for B. Tech. are General Rank: 7633 SC Category rank: 226 Acc. to opening-closing rank of HBTI, I’ll be able to get IT in it whereas I can get all branches in Insititute of Engg & Tech. Should I go with IT branch in HBTI or I should go with IET, Lucknow?? In UPTU’s official website IET’s ranking is just below that of HBTI. But I didn’t find IET’s name in top engg colleges. Sir, please tell me about IET’s placement and whether I should go with IET, Lucknow or IT branch in HBTI, Kanpur…….. SIR PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REPLY SOON……….. I’M WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY…..

My rank in UPTU for B. Tech. are

General Rank: 7633

SC Category rank: 226

Acc. to opening-closing rank of HBTI, I’ll be able to get IT in it whereas I can get all branches in Insititute of Engg & Tech. Should I go with IT branch in HBTI or I should go with IET, Lucknow?? In UPTU’s official website IET’s ranking is just below that of HBTI. But I didn’t find IET’s name in top engg colleges. Sir, please tell me about IET’s placement and whether I should go with IET, Lucknow or IT branch in HBTI, Kanpur……..
SIR PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REPLY SOON………..
I’M WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY…..

Grade:

1 Answers

Avinash
askIITians Faculty 1246 Points
6 years ago
If you are really interested in IT choose that otherwise Choose cs ec ee etc.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

Provide a better Answer & Earn Cool Goodies See our forum point policy

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free