My Rank in UPSEE 2011 for B. Tech. are General Rank: 7633 SC category rank: 226 Acc. to opening-closing rank of HBTI, I’ll be able to get IT in it whereas I can get all branches in Insititute of Engg & Tech. Should I go with IT branch in HBTI or I should go with IET, Lucknow?? In UPTU’s official website IET’s ranking is just below that of HBTI. But I didn’t find IET’s name in top engg colleges. Sir, please tell me about IET’s placement and whether I should go with IET, Lucknow or IT branch in HBTI, Kanpur…….. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REPLY SOON………..

My Rank in UPSEE 2011 for B. Tech. are

General Rank: 7633

SC category rank: 226

Acc. to opening-closing rank of HBTI, I’ll be able to get IT in it whereas I can get all branches in Insititute of Engg & Tech. Should I go with IT branch in HBTI or I should go with IET, Lucknow?? In UPTU’s official website IET’s ranking is just below that of HBTI. But I didn’t find IET’s name in top engg colleges. Sir, please tell me about IET’s placement and whether I should go with IET, Lucknow or IT branch in HBTI, Kanpur……..
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REPLY SOON………..

Grade:

1 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
8 years ago
You must choose the college in which you will get rank of your choice.College are more or less.It’s you who is going to make a difference.

BEst of Luck

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free