Sir, iam a xii student and i am getting 14000 rank in up see ,and 29000 in vit,everyone is saying that drop outs in vit are very high and i ll easily get admission in it,,i aimed iit but couldn't make it this year as i got only 158 marks ,i am scoring 118 in aieee also,,should i repeat,or take admission to vit or aieee or upsee college....i am totally confused ,plz help

Sir, iam a xii student and i am getting 14000 rank in up see ,and 29000 in vit,everyone is saying that drop outs in vit are very high and i ll easily get admission in it,,i aimed iit but couldn't make it this year as i got only 158 marks ,i am scoring 118 in aieee also,,should i repeat,or take admission to vit or aieee or upsee college....i am totally confused ,plz help

Grade:11

4 Answers

ANKIT BATHLA
34 Points
12 years ago

it difficult that u get gud college 4m upsee,or aieee if u r in genereal and don't get gud branch in vit it's better 4 u to drop and strictly concentrate on ur study this year next year definetly u can.bst of luck.if satisfied with my answer don't forget to approve.

Jaya IITK
207 Points
12 years ago

It depends on u..

If u r 100% sure u can get into iit next year then do it

If u hav even 0.000000001% doubt then dont go 4 it... 

its a sincere advice from a dropper herself...

Plzzzzz approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
12 years ago

Dear Abhinandan Dubey,

Of all the marks you have given in your question ...i find the AIEEE score a very good one !!

You will get a rank between 33000-35000 in AIEEE-2011 acoording to analysis !!!

This will easily give you the chance of getting NIT's if you are a Reserved category candidate(surely) but if you are a general category candidate then you will easily get very good colleges throgh the ccb counselling for sure dear...!!

If you want to know the colleges that are available to you at this score then please reply with your category for accurate prediction of your college through AIEEE-2011 counselling !!

Hope this helped you immensely dear...

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below..!!!

rohit rathi
47 Points
12 years ago

You should repeat one year and should join any good coaching centre.If you work hard enough you will surely make it to iit or can also score great rank in aieee as per my personal experience....best of luck!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free