I have got 169 marks in AIEEE 2011 and according to this site and resonance rank predictor my expected rank is 10000-12000.I wanted to ask if i would get admission in NIT surathkal,Warangal or Trichy? I had checked last year cutoff ranks and found that last year by 5 counselling chemical ,civil and metallurgical went till 14000 rank in these institutes.So, do I have any chance this year? Also my BITSAT 2011 score is 244.I checked previous year cutoffs and found that in 2005 2006 and 2008 cutoff for MSc biological sciences cutoff were 245 ,248 .Also i heard that BITS Pilani prepares a saperate waitlist for B.pharma and MSc biological Sciences for candidates having 230-25- marks.Please give me some details about .Do i have any chance of getting MSc bio sciences at Hyderabad campus? Please give proper info .I am very tensed after not qualifying in JEE 2011 as my score was only 214

I have got 169 marks in AIEEE 2011 and according to this site and resonance rank predictor my expected rank is 10000-12000.I wanted to ask  if i would  get admission in NIT surathkal,Warangal or Trichy?

I had checked last year cutoff ranks and found that last year by 5 counselling chemical ,civil and metallurgical went till 14000 rank in these institutes.So, do I have any chance this year?

Also my BITSAT 2011 score is 244.I checked previous year cutoffs and found that in 2005 2006 and 2008 cutoff for MSc biological sciences cutoff were 245 ,248 .Also i heard that BITS Pilani prepares a saperate waitlist for B.pharma and MSc biological Sciences for candidates having 230-25- marks.Please give me some details about .Do i have any chance of getting MSc bio sciences at Hyderabad campus?

Please give proper info .I am very tensed after not qualifying in JEE 2011 as my score was only 214

Grade:12

1 Answers

Jaya IITK
207 Points
12 years ago

go for aieee colleges..

U might get into top 3 nits.

n its far better than bits hyderabad...

I suggest go for nits

Plzzzzz approve my answer!!!!

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?