Please READ my query first, I require proper guidance. I have recently entered class 11th. My plan is to finish the CBSE stuff by July, completely. and After July move to IIT Level questions for 3 Months, that is do them rigorously till October (when the test series start ) 1) Is it the right way? or should i forget CBSE studies and just study IIT stuff? 2)please suggest 1 book each for organic and inorganic chemistry for IITJEE 3) Is it enuff to do NCERT for CBSE boards.. is it MUST for me to buy books like Modern/Pradeep... ? Please answer all the 3 questions!!

Please READ my query first, I require proper guidance.

I have recently entered class 11th. My plan is to finish the CBSE stuff by July, completely. and After July move to IIT Level questions for 3 Months, that is do them rigorously till October (when the test series start )

1) Is it the right way? or should i forget CBSE studies and just study IIT stuff?

2)please suggest 1 book each for organic and inorganic chemistry for IITJEE

3) Is it enuff to do NCERT for CBSE boards.. is it MUST for me to buy books like Modern/Pradeep... ?

Please answer all the 3 questions!!

Grade:11

2 Answers

Sonu Kr Mishra Mishra AskIITian Expert -IITG
57 Points
13 years ago

1)

No!!! concentrate on your JEE.......Do questions from books like HCVerma....it will take you from ground level to jee level......

CBSE will get covered along with JEE.....except some of the useless chapters which is not asked in any competitive               exams.....

2)

For books,........take correspondence from Brilliant tutorials...or....Bansal....their study materials are the best.......

3)

For CBSE NCERT is more than enough.....NEVER BYE THE BOOKS LIKE PRADEEP...SANDEEP..DINESH...MAHESH...

They are only the bulk of irrelevent theory.....and mountains of questions with wrong answers which will make you mad...

PR HBK
14 Points
12 years ago

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free