hello everyone, i am ritika and i have given gate this year and i scored 34.67 marks in CS and 94.4%. I am considering to apply for MS in IITS but i am not sure about its prospects and other career opportunities i might avail after its completion. P.S. Also if you know of some good colleges for MTech which provide n/w or security or AI applications, please do tell. Its a real confusing phase and i would really appreciate all the guidance that you can give me. Thanks a mil.

hello everyone, i am ritika and i have given gate this year and i scored 34.67 marks in CS and 94.4%. I am considering to apply for MS in IITS but i am not sure about its prospects and other career opportunities i might avail after its completion.
P.S. Also if you know of some good colleges for MTech which provide n/w or security or AI applications, please do tell. Its a real confusing phase and i would really appreciate all the guidance that you can give me. Thanks a mil.

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear Ritika,

Yiu can try IITs and NITs.....though its a bit difficult to get an IIT at this percentile, i am sure you will definitely get NIT.....

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free