I'd be really gratefull if you could guide me regarding which institute should I reply to, or should I drop an year. I appeared in Gate for C.S. and Ive got 2075 rank, at 603 gate score.. According to what statistics I could find out on net myself, it seems that top NITs get filled at under 1000 rank itself. Please guide me that what can be availed at this rank of 2075. Another thing I want to say is that I've a small suggestion for you. I saw your answers that you've given to several previous threads, I would suggest that you start this as a proper service and take charge for your consultancy.. Regards Mohit

I'd be really gratefull if you could guide me regarding which institute should I reply to, or should I drop an year. I appeared in Gate for C.S. and Ive got 2075 rank, at 603 gate score..
According to what statistics I could find out on net myself, it seems that top NITs get filled at under 1000 rank itself. Please guide me that what can be availed at this rank of 2075.
Another thing I want to say is that I've a small suggestion for you. I saw your answers that you've given to several previous threads, I would suggest that you start this as a proper service and take charge for your consultancy..
Regards
Mohit

Grade:

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear student,

I dont give this service for money. I really want more and more students to get into IITs and other good colleges.

As per your rank you can try for NITs...

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free