sir, i m rahul i passed my 12th exam 2 year ago and geted 50% marks then after i gave improvement exam and geted 53% marks and i m going to attempt my last chance of aieee and in this year i m conferm that i will get nit. then plz tell me what type of problem i will face in nit during placement.

sir,
i m rahul i passed my 12th exam 2 year ago and geted 50% marks then after i gave improvement exam and geted 53% marks and i m going to attempt my last chance of aieee and in this year i m conferm that i will get nit.
then plz tell me what type of problem i will face in nit during placement.

Grade:12

1 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Rahul

Do your best after getting into NIT. Performance in NIT also matters a lot. Maintain good percentage there and you will be ahead of all during the placements. 2 years drop will mean nothing if you perform well there.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free