sir,I am a btech first year student in NIT Meghalaya but the classes r in progress in NIT surat .I have attempted IIT JEE twice but i failed.i want to write ISAT 2011 .Is it advisable?can u tell me about d placements in IIST?will a student get a central govt. job who studied there?my friend in NIT Calicut told that after btech we should compulsory work in ISRO for 5 years and if they like our work then one will get a permanent job other wise he has to come out. is it true? sir please give me advice.

sir,I am a btech first year student in NIT Meghalaya but the classes r in progress in NIT surat .I have attempted IIT JEE twice but i failed.i want to write ISAT 2011 .Is it advisable?can u tell me about d placements in IIST?will a student get a central govt. job who studied there?my friend in NIT Calicut told that after btech we should compulsory work in ISRO for 5 years and if they like our work then one will get a permanent job other wise he has to come out. is it true? sir please give me advice.

Grade:

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Dear Chandra,

Yes,  ISAT is best for Avionics and advance space science technology, if you have interest in this area then definatly you shud go for this..  Check out this link : http://www.iist.ac.in .. you will surely get the help.. 

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free