i got 280 in bitsat2010. can i get anything in bits goa? also please tell me the estimated cut off of 2010? and i got abt 20000 rank in aieee. can i get cse or ece in thapar? also i have got cse in vit. which should i opt for amongst the three?

i got 280 in bitsat2010. can i get anything in bits goa? also please tell me the estimated cut off of 2010?

and i got abt 20000 rank in aieee. can i get cse or ece in thapar?

also i have got cse in vit.

which should i opt for amongst the three?

Grade:12

1 Answers

Amit Askiitiansexpert
112 Points
13 years ago

Dear Chirag,

Order of preference :

1. Top NITs and IIITs

2. BITs Pilani and Goa

3  CSE @ VIT

I think you should go cse @ VIT if you don get top NITs .. its better thn new NITs .. also you can get bits goa or pilani but may not get core branch there ..  So go with best branch you like in any option that you have mention.

In both options that you have mention VIT is better one and comes before NIT hamispur in Ranking.

Check out the opening and closing rank for collages under AIEEE:http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/aieee-engineering-counsellings.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

Askiitians Expert

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free