Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
puneet dwivedi Grade:

sir i qualified iit with air 6628 and aieee with air 3345

1)what branch may i get in iits and ismdhanbad or it bhu??????

2)is it better to join nit warangal/trichy or dce through aieee my air is 3345 and belong to up

3)please suugest a good combo out of colleges mentioned above

please dount send me links thank u!!!!!!!!1

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Rahul askIITiansExpert.IITR
110 Points

Dear Puneet,

I suggest that you should go for a good college in AIEEE. You will be able to get:

  1. CSE
  2. Electrical
  3. Electronics

in an NIT of repute. I suggest you should go for NIT allahabad.

An IIT is OK but you will not be getting a decent branch there. May be B arch but I would still suggest you an NIT.

Put in this order:

  1. NIT Trichy: best branches upto Electrical
  2. DTU: best branches upto Electrical(go for CS as the first preference if you are getting it)
  3. NSIT: CSE
  4. Allahabad: (I would suggest you this because you will be in UP)
  5. Warangal: best branches upto Electrical

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best Puneet !!!


Askiitians Experts

Rahul- IIT Roorkee

7 years ago
Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?
Answer & Earn Cool Goodies
  • Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: Rs. 15,900
  • View Details
  • Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: Rs. 15,900
  • View Details

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!! Click Here for details