sir i have my enat hall ticket and form photocopy. what other document should i hve with me at the time of exam plzzzz its urgent ihave my enat on 8th

sir i have my enat hall ticket and form photocopy. what other document should i hve with me at the time of exam

plzzzz its urgent ihave my enat on 8th

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Hi ,

ENAT is a computer-based entrance examination and assumes basic familiarity with computers, use of keyboard and mouse. EPSI offers you the facility to have mock practice test sessions at the designated examination centers from 1st of April onward to familiarize yourself with the structure of the test.

At the EPSI National Admission Test, a candidate sits in front of the computer. Questions appear one by one on screen with four options. The candidate has to choose the correct option with the help of mouse. The test is delivered in real-time. Navigation between questions is allowed and you can solve questions in any order you like.

Paper for rough work is supplied at the Test Center. Each student gets a different set of questions, chosen randomly from a pool of questions to eliminate any chances of cheating. There are IP, Web, and Surveillance Cameras installed in the test centers and all candidates are monitored individually. Besides photograph identification, candidates have to undergo through fingerprinting and other biometric tests too, if required.

There is nothing as such u have to take it with u except hall ticket , pen , form photocopy .. Rest u check the brouchure for confirmation .. all the information is provided there ..

Thanks and All the Best !!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free