hi sir i am a repeater this time also i had done bad in jee main i think it is due to not practising enough mock papers ,i know ihave a enough knowledge but could not get into top engineering colleges and i am presently preparing for bitsat exam give me some tips regarding bitsat exam for cracking and getting into bits (i am weak in physics)how should i practise the tests i already have bitsat arihant 2016 study material

hi sir i am a repeater this time also i had done bad in jee main i think it is due to not practising enough mock  papers ,i know ihave a enough knowledge but could not get into top engineering colleges and i am presently preparing for bitsat exam give me some tips regarding bitsat exam for cracking and getting into bits (i am weak in physics)how should i practise the tests i already have bitsat arihant 2016 study material

Grade:12

1 Answers

Varon
510 Points
5 years ago
Hello,
Please do not worry and go with your preparation and with your goal 
Do not feel bad if you done bad in jee and you are right that you have not taken enough mock tests and so you have scored less marks,but try with thye BITSAT exam and get the top engineering colleges 
See first follow my steps strictly if you are weak in physics,give the maximum time for physics ie almost 9-10 hours per day including solving previous year question paper of physics and for Chemistry and Maths you have to Allot 4 hours each and if you are strong in one subject of chemistry or maths minimize the time and give it for physics
And daily take atleast 1 mock test and after that analyse for half an hour that where you made a mistake and how did you get the answer wrong if also you know the concept and after that,
Try solving maximum upoto 100 questions in each subject that too highly conceptual and lenghty questions in all the three subjects and not the easy one
if you follow my steps you will definitely hit the BITSAT with top 500

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free