Pls sir help me in this question, I tried it many times but failed .I just have only one confusion in which rod emf is induced.It is from NCERT at your fingertips Q-A metal rod of resistance 20ohm is fixed along a diameter of a conducting ring of radius 0.1m and lies on x-y plane.There is a magnetic field B=50T k ^. The ring rotates with an angular velocity 20rad/sec about its axis.An external resistance of 10 ohm is connected across the centre of the ring and rim.The current through external resistance is Ans-1/3A

Pls sir help me in this question, I tried it many times but failed .I just have only one confusion in which rod emf is induced.It is from NCERT at your fingertips
Q-A metal rod of resistance 20ohm is fixed along a diameter of a conducting ring of radius 0.1m and lies on x-y plane.There is a magnetic field B=50T k^.The ring rotates with an angular velocity 20rad/sec about its axis.An external resistance of 10 ohm is connected across the centre of the ring and rim.The current through external resistance is
Ans-1/3A

Grade:12th pass

0 Answers

No Answer Yet!

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free